Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Introduction to 'A Dutch Perspective'

Hello everybody,

My name is Mark Dam, born in 19.. well, let's leave this open shall we?
For those who have been looking at my photograph,  don't let the grey hair fool you. I'm not thàt old.

I was born and bred in the Netherlands. You know, the little country west of Germany, north of Belgium and east of Great Britain. This is how it looks like:


The Netherlands, also known as Holland, is in many ways a rich and colourful country. And I guess that's the reason why I am starting this blog. To let the world know what it is like to be Dutch and to give a little insight in our ways and habits.
This blog will focus on Dutch topics such as food, phrases etc., but explained from my point of view. This means that the topics will have actual facts, but written with a little fun twist.

So how did I come up with the genius title 'A Dutch Perspective'.
Eh, good question. Just tried a couple of phrases with the word Dutch in it and this is what I ended up with. So no particular reason, just has a nice ring to it don't you think?

That's it for my little introduction. I hope you will enjoy the blog and if you do, tell your friends about it. The first Dutch topic that will be seriously analyzed is: 'de Bitterbal'.

Curious?  Stay tuned..

See ya.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment